Compact Mobile Entertainment

Successful Functions Are Our Business                                                                                     Professional DJ Entertainment Services






Q. Do you offer an MC Service?
A. We offer our MC services free of charge with all functions booked with CME.
Q. Do you supply lighting and microphones for the function?
A. Yes we supply microphones (corded and portable) and lighting for all functions.
Q. When do we book?
A. We suggest booking as soon as possible as our small team's schedule does fill fast.
Q How do we contact you?
A. You can contact us by either, Phone Mobile or by Email. These numbers can be found on our contact page.
Q. When do we pay?
A. A deposit is required as soon as you confirm to secure the date. The balance is payable 2 weeks before the wedding. School balls differ.
Q. Do you work outside the Perth Metropolitan area?
A. Yes. If your function is outside of the Metropolitan area, let us know when you're booking and we will discuss travel costs and requirements if any.


Q. Why do we meet pre-wedding and when does this occur?
A. We offer a pre wedding interview to discuss all music requirements for your wedding, speeches, MC, order of events, games, and anything you wish to plan. Usually the meeting is scheduled 4 weeks prior to your wedding
Q. Can you make suggestions for our wedding?
A. Yes. With our vast experience, we know how what works and how to make traditional activities, such as entry, speeches, bouquet and garter, and closing, the highlight of your event.

Q. What does your standard package include?
A. Our standard package includes the DJ for the booked period of time (we are happy to go overtime, but the cost will be added at the conclusion of your event), all sound and lighting, available special effects, MC Service, and the interview. Set-ep and pack-up times are not charged to you.

Q. What does the DJ require from us?
A. Single power point, and approx. 2sq/m of space. We also request that our DJ's are provided with a basic meal and refreshments.

School Balls, Dinner Dances and Discos

Q. Can we send a request list?
A. Yes you can, but we require the list 2 weeks before the show
Q. Do you offer lighting and effects?
A. We have one of the largest mobile lighting shows in Western Australia. Our sound and lighting equipment are updated regularly and can cater to all size crowds and venues.
Q. When do we have to pay?
A. The school will have to pay after the show has been completed.
Q. When will the DJ ready.
A. Our DJ's are always ready between ½ and 1 hour before start.

Corporate Functions, Birthday's, Sporting Windups, Quiz Nights

Q. What music will the DJ play?
A. The DJ will play to your requests and cater to the guests' music requirements.
Q. Does the DJ have a good selection of music?
A. Our DJ's carry music from the 50's to current day music.
Q. Do you supply scorers for quiz nights?
A. CME can supply scorers for your quiz night at an added cost.


Successful functions are our business.